Our New Website http://www.hotdishes.net
Paneer 400 gms.
Chopped Cashewnuts 50 gms
Chopped Raisins 25 gms
Cornflour ½ cup
Bay leaf 1 No.
Whole Garam masala 1 tbsp.
Chopped green chili 1 tbsp.
Garlic paste 1 tbsp.
Ginger paste 1 tbsp.
Red chili powder 1 tsp.
Boiled Onion paste ½ cup
Cashewnut paste 2 tbsp.
Tomato puree 2 cups
Green cardamom powder 1 tsp.
Fresh cream ½ cup
Sugar 1 tbsp.
Oil 2 tbsp.
Oil For deep frying
Salt As per taste
1. Cut Paneer into ¼ inch thick slices of 1½ inch by
1½ inch size.
2. Mix chopped cashewnut, raisins, and 100 gms mashed
paneer. Season with salt .Stuff this mixture between 2
slices of paneer.
3. Prepare a thick cornflour batter and dip stuffed
paneer pieces in the batter and then deep fry in
moderate hot oil till crisp . Remove and keep aside.
4. Heat oil in a Kadhai. Add bayleaf and Whole Garam
Masala. Add Boiled Onion Paste. Cook for 2 minutes.
5. Add chopped green chilies, Ginger Paste, Garlic
Paste and red chili powder. Cook for a minute.
6. Add tomato puree and bring to boil. Add Cashewnut
Paste dissolved in a little water. Cook for 5 minutes.
Stir constantly. Add salt and green cardamom powder.
7. Add one cup water and sugar. Bring to boil. Finish
with fresh cream and fried stuffed paneer pieces.