Kavitha Anands Shrimp curry
Prawn (Shrimp) Spicy curry
1) Baby shrimp or normal shrimp - ¼ kg
2) Spicy Powder ( Garam Masala) - little bit
3) Biriyani flowers - (Bay leaf or Rose) -3
4) Red Chilly Powder - 2 tsp.
5) Cinnamon- 1big
6) Clove - 2
7) Coconut - 2 or 3 tblsp grinded
8) Onion - 1 (chopped)
9) Tomato - 1 (chopped)
10) Saffron powder - 1 pinch
11) Ginger and Garlic Paste - 1 tsp.
Heal oil in a pan and add mustard seed, Cinnamon, Clove, Biriyani flowers, Onion
and tomato and fry it. Add the shrimp (baby shrimps are very tasty - you
can use the cooked shrimp too) and add little bit of water, salt and cook it for
15 minutes until it become soft. Now add the Spicy Powder, red
chillie powder and Saffron powder and cook for 2 minutes. Then add
the coconut paste and let it boil. If you want light gravel - cook
it until it becomes a dry. If you want a gravy add one more tomato
and lot of coconut while cooking. If you use the baby shrimp, even
the people don't like shrimp may try to eat it.