Our New Website http://www.hotdishes.net
Style Teriyaki Salmon
A delicious Teriyaki Salmon with a touch of Indian Flavor .
Step1: Marinate Step2: Place on baking tray
Ready to Eat!
Salmon Steaks: 4~5 (each about 2 " x 2 ") (or Tilapia Steaks/fillet if Salmon is not available)
Sesame oil: 3~4 table spoons (or any vegetable oil)
Sauce: 1/2 cup
Teriyaki Sauce: 1/4 cup (if available)
Corn starch: 1 tablespoon
Ginger: 1/2 inch piece
de-skinned and smashed
Dried Red Chili: 2
Fish Curry Masala powder: 1 teaspoon
Coriander (Cilantro seed) powder: 1 teaspoon
Curry leaves: 5~6 fresh
Lemon: Fresh juice 1/2 teaspoon
Raw sugar: 2 teaspoons (or white sugar)
1. In a small sauce pan, add the soy sauce, teriyaki sauce (if available), corn starch, sugar, crushed ginger, dried red chilies, fish curry powder and coriander power.
2. Whisk the mixture well. Then turn on the heat to medium and let the mixture bubble up for few minutes. Stir occasionally. When the sauce thickens, remove from heat and let it cool. Refrigerate if necessary.
place the salmon steaks in a clean bowl. Coat the steaks with sesame oil, lemon
juice and mix well.
4. Pour the cooled down teriyaki sauce mix over the salmon steaks. Gently mix well, until the fish is well coated with the teriyaki mixture.
5. Allow the fish steaks to marinade anywhere between 1/2 hour to 4 hours in a refrigerator. The longer it marinates, the better the fish will taste.
the oven to 350 degrees. While it is pre-heating, take a baking tray and coat
with a little oil. Place the marinated salmon
one by one on the tray.
7. Bake the fish for about 15~17 minutes approximately or until the fish is cooked to the core. Flip the fish over midway at about 7 minutes remaining, if necessary.