Our New Website http://www.hotdishes.net
Indian Tea (Masala Chai or Indian Milk Tea)
Serving size - 1 cup of tea
Roasted Tea Dust or Roasted Tea leaves - 2 tspn
Sugar - 1 or 2 tspn (more or less as required)
Milk - 1/2 cup
Optional for Masala Tea:
Cardamom powder - small pinch, or 1 cardamom crushed
cinnamon powder - small pinch
Dry ginger powder - small pinch
1. Heat 1/2 cup of water in a bowl.
2. When the water is hot, add the tea powder or
3. Add tea masala . (this is optional as it gives a
4. Simmer for 1-2 minutes till you get an aroma.
5. Add milk, and bring back to boil in medium heat.
6. Simmer for 1-2 minutes.
7. Strain and add sugar as required
8. Serve hot.