Our New Website http://www.hotdishes.net
2 1/4 cups white cane sugar
1/2 cup cocoa
1 cup milk
1/2 cup butter
1 tspn vanilla extract
1) Line a 9" x 9" pan with aluminum foil, grease and
2) Heat milk at medium setting until warm then add
sugar and cocoa powder. Bring to a boil while stirring constantly.
Then simmer in low heat.
3) Cook until temperature reaches 235 degrees F using
a candy thermometer. If no thermometer is available, cook for about 8 minutes. Take small piece of it, and cool it by dipping in water. Then it should be soft if pressed.
4) Remove from heat and add butter. Stir until
dissolved using a wooden spoon. (less than 30 seconds).
5) Pour into prepared pan without scraping the sides
of the hot saucepan. and let it cool.
6) Cut according to your shape and size required
This recipe is rated ****Buy a Handy Recipe card for this recipe
E-mail this Recipe