Our New Website http://www.hotdishes.net
Chicken Fried rice
1) 1 kg of Basmati Rice
2) Soy Sauce - 300 gms
3) 200 gms Ginger cut into small pieces
4) 300gms Garlic cut into small pieces
5) Coriander leaves
6)1 Onion cut into long pieces
7) Chicken pieces pre cooked.
8) Pepper & salt to taste
1)Boil the Basmati Rice, when it is cooked well keep it a side, and let the water to drain
2) Heat a little oil in a pan.
3) Fry the onions, cooked chicken pieces, beans, ginger and garlic .
4) Add the soy sauce and the pepper to it.
5) After the soy sauce starts to boil add the cooked rice and mix it well
6) Garnish with coriander leaves.