Gram flour 2 cups
Sugar 2 cups
Baking soda ½ tsp.
Cashewnuts 50 gms.
Raisins 50 gms.
Cardamom 15 nos.
Saffron A few
Milk A few drops
Ghee ½ kg.
1.Shell and powder cardamom. Add ¼ cup water to sugar, heat until sugar
2. To check if the sugar solution is ready, take a drop of the solution and drop it
in water-if it remains intact and does not dissolve right away in water, the sugar
solution is ready.
3. Add saffron and cardamom powder to it. (While preparing the sugar solution,
add a few drops of milk. Impurities will collect on the surface in a layer - remove
4. Add soda and water to gram flour, and make a paste, without lumps.
5. Heat ½ kg. of ghee. Put gram flour in boondi maker and fry
when light yellow.
6. Fry cashew and raisins. Add boondi, cashew and raisins to sugar solution and
7. Rub some ghee on your palms. Make laddus by squeezing the boondi in your
This recipe is rated ***Buy a Handy Recipe card for this recipe